To celebrate the LADY GARDEN foundation’s pioneering effort in life changing treatment for woman in gynaecological cancers, The Jacket Bar has designed a limited edition of vintage denim shirt : “Take a walk on the BRIGHT side”.
The Jacket Bar’s latest “doodled” denim shirt is a homage to LADY GARDEN’s leading and inspiring achievements in gynaecological cancer research. By raising awareness around symptoms and challenging taboos associated with the “private” in “private parts”, LADY GARDEN’s fundraising activities have been pivotal in saving lives since its inception in 2014.
Bitten Lips: embarrassed to speak up about Gynea Health. Lady Garden’s campaigning effort SILENT NO MORE
Daisies: symbol of innocence and purity the vagina. Lady Garden’s campaign to rid us of the taboo surrounding vagina.
5 Hearts: placed at the back of the shirt to indicate “we got your back”. Lady Garden’s dedicated fight to eradicate the 5 types of gyneacological cancer.
Size & Fit +
- Overall Fit : runs large
- Cut for a slightly overized fit
- This cotton denim shirt featrues a high-low hem
- Dropped shoulder seam
- Take your normal size
- Size Xtra Small has a side seam of 9'' and front length of 18.5''
- Size Small has a side seam of 9.5'' and front lenght of 19.75 ''
- Size Medium has a side seam of 12'' and front length of 21.75''
- Size Large has a side seam of 12.5'' and front lenght of 22.5'
PLEASE NOTE THE ITEM COLOR MAY VARY
All items are pre-washed before sold
Please disregard any original care instructions included in your vintage item
Due to the delicate nature of our products: Hand wash only
Return & Refund +
Due to bespoke nature of our designs, we cannot accept any refund or exchanges.